Make 30 Seconds free call from PC to Mobile anywhere in the world

I have found a website which offers you to call from pc to mobile anywhere in the world. Yes you heard right, anywhere in the world. Evaphone, a website allows you to call anywhere using its free VOIP(voice over Internet protocol) service, means use Internet services to make call all over the world. So from now , you can get rid of long distances call charges. Isn’t it useful?
How to make free calls through Evaphone :
  1. Go to Evaphone.
  2. Wait for flash to load fully and then select type the number in the text box.
  3. After that press the Call button and wait for few seconds for advertisement to complete
  4. And you can now hear the ring. Isn’t it very simple? 

I want to tell you that I have already tried this website, I made a call from their website to my number and Voila after few seconds I got a call from a number ‘3001’. I also attended the call but I think if you want to make call to India through this website you can talk no more than 15 seconds. But I also heard that this depends on country to country. For eg. If you want to call to USA you can talk upto 6 minutes and different for other countries
Evaphone words :
EvaPhone provides Internet telephone calls for free. Our site offers free VoIP call solutions: free VoIP service lets you make PC-to-phone free international calls. All you need is a computer to start making free VoIP calls using Internet to phone. Start enjoying the benefits of Internet telephony right now!

Share/Bookmark

.......................................Fileshare.......................................

Related Posts



No comments: